June 18, 2009

N'Wide Coleman looks to repeat top five Milwaukee run

Joe Gibbs Racing driver finished fourth in first outing at the Mile

Charlotte, NC (June 16, 2009) – 19 year-old Brad Coleman had never seen the famed Milwaukee Mile when he first set sail on the track in 2007. Undaunted, the rookie brought the Joe Gibbs Racing No. 18 home in fourth and looks to repeat and improve on the finish this coming Father’s Day weekend.

“It is a fast, flat race track and I love racing there,” said Coleman. “I finished Top 10 in my debut in the No. 20 Rudys.com Toyota two weeks ago and am determined to improve that finish this weekend at Milwaukee. It’s my turn to give my dad a Father’s Day present he’ll never forget.”

This will be Coleman’s third run at Milwaukee, finishing fourth two years ago and 25th last season in a Baker Curb prepared race car. His last outing on-track was setting up Kyle Busch’s No. 18 machine last week at Kentucky.“

It was all I could do not to hope Kyle’s helicopter was late last weekend at Kentucky,” smiled Coleman. “I enjoyed practicing and setting up his car for him and would have loved to have raced it. I do know he got the most out of it because he is the best there is right now in the driving world.”

From a team press release

No comments:

Post a Comment