June 12, 2009

Johnson is about due at Michigan

IS THIS GETTING TO BE A TRACK WHERE YOU ARE ABOUT DUE?

“I think so. That stat we are well aware of it (14 starts at MIS no victories). I feel that we have had some really good chances to have victories here. We had a fuel mileage situation one time get us, last year leading when the whole pit cycle started and the No. 88 was able to make it in one. I think we are closing in on it. We knew early in our career that this was a tough track for us. I think over the last three or four seasons, we’ve done a very good job of being competitive, we just haven’t been able to be there on the last lap in the right position. With all the work that has gone in to it and how consistent, we have been leading laps and running up in the top-five, I think it is out there for us.”

From a GM Press Release

More Cup Series Newsbreakers

No comments:

Post a Comment